Account Management InternInterns are an important part of the JSH&A team and we’re always looking for top talent. Our 12-week program is designed to enhance your PR and social media skills with hands-on account work. Read More...
- Performs day-to-day account work which may include: drafting a wide range of written program materials, coordinating events, maintaining media contact, assisting with social channel monitoring and content creation, and performing projects independently and with others.
- Assists outside suppliers (graphic designers, photographers, etc.) and, as appropriate, other internal and external audiences.
- Interfaces with others in a professional, positive and appropriate manner. Is gaining knowledge of the full range of resources available throughout the company.
- Pursues opportunities for enhancing involvement and contributions to the account, team and agency.
- Assists with drafting materials such as fact sheets, memos, collateral and social copy.
- Assists in archiving media clips and developing / updating media lists.
- Is learning to implement events such as press conferences, media briefings, media tours, third-party advocacy, etc.
- Is beginning to learn internal and external research capabilities and prepare in-depth analyses.
- Is building a working knowledge of traditional PR and social media.
- Balances work load and tasks, communicating effectively with team members to reliably implement assignments on budget and on deadline.
- Exemplifies solid teamwork capabilities.
- Pays great attention to detail – proofreading, grammar, concise client reports.
- Works with supervisor to identify and address training, education and skill-building needs.
- Continually seeks new ways to learn and improve, increasing his or her value to the agency and to clients.