Jim Beam hosts first-ever Industry Day event
Kentucky is globally known for two things: horseracing and bourbon. And with nearly 2.5 million visitors embarking
on the Kentucky Bourbon Trail during the past five years, many distilleries are vying for the public’s attention. This makes it a challenge to stay top of mind with tourists and local companies. It was JSH&A’s duty to raise the profile of the Jim Beam American Stillhouse and turn a key group of local influencers into front-line ambassadors for the distillery.
To do so, we hosted an “Industry Day” event, inviting area hotel representatives, event companies, tourism bureaus and professional organizations for a behind-the-scenes look at the distillery. From a personalized tour to a peek at how the space can be transformed for consumer and corporate events, attendees came away ready to recommend the distillery to friends, visitors and clients.
- Raise awareness of the Jim Beam American Stillhouse as a great spot for tourists to visit, as well as the perfect venue for hosting consumer and corporate events
- Further elevate the brand’s presence and preference in the Commonwealth of Kentucky
- Host a VIP “Industry Day” event featuring a personalized distillery tour, lunch served by Fred’s Smokehouse and a behind the scenes look at all the American Stillhouse has to offer
- Target hotel sales managers, concierges, bartenders, event companies, tourism bureaus and professional organizations
- 31 attendees from the surrounding area, including hotel sales managers, concierges, bartenders, Kentucky tourism bureaus, event companies and professional groups
- Attendees raved about the experience and will keep Beam top of mind when promoting ‘things to do’ for visitors and clients