Jim Beam Opens New Visitors’ Center
“Come as a Friend, Leave as Family.” That was the theme echoed during the grand-opening celebration of the new Jim Beam American Stillhouse – Beam Inc.’s multi-million dollar visitors’ experience in Clermont, Kentucky. Bridging past with the present and singing the praises of the first family of Bourbon, the Jim Beam American Stillhouse opened its doors just in time for Beam Inc.’s one-year anniversary as an independent, publicly traded company. JSH&A was there to facilitate the milestone event, serving as an extension of the Beam team and drumming up media coverage nationwide.
Whether aiding in historical research and message development or driving media outreach and on-site logistics, JSH&A set the stage for a one-of-a-kind event hosted by 7th generation Jim Beam master distiller Frederick “Fred” Booker Noe III and Kentucky Governor Steven L. Beshear as well as other key corporate executives. The team garnered additional attention to the event by promoting the release of Beam, Straight Up: The Bold Story of the First Family of Bourbon – Noe’s personal memoir and reflections on the bourbon industry.
Ghost written by JSH&A President Jim Kokoris, Beam, Straight Up, offers colorful stories of life on the road and the distillery, the numerous celebrities Noe’s met and shared a few laughs with, and a close up look at Noe’s larger- than-life father, Booker Noe. Kokoris worked hand-in-hand with Noe to offer valuable recommendations and insights into building and maintaining a centuries-old brand.
- Celebrate the new American Stillhouse through a series of events beginning in September and culminating on October 3, the one-year anniversary of Beam Inc. operating as an independent, publicly traded spirits company
- Raise the profile of Jim Beam Bourbon and the Jim Beam American Stillhouse by generating national and local media coverage for the Jim Beam American Stillhouse
- Leverage the release of the first-ever Beam family memoir, Beam Straight Up, to extend media coverage
- 420 media placements garnering more than 86+ million impressions
- Coverage on all major broadcast outlets in Louisville and Lexington
- Associated Press travel feature, syndicated across major metro markets nationwide
- Pick up from Yahoo!, USA Today, CNN, Courier-Journal, FoxNews.com, among others
- On-site event attendance and coverage by 12 core consumer and trade journalists, including Kentucky Beverage Journal, the Kentucky Standard, Associated Press, DrinkSpirits.com and Liquor.com